- Date: September 10, 2020 12:00 am
Kevin Hackett from Native participated in a podcast discussion with Rob Davis from The Center for Pollinators in Energy and Elysa Hammond from Clif Bar & Company about pollinator-friendly habits and renewable energy
Hosted by Sustainability Defined, the podcast delves into the critical role pollinators play in our ecosystem and the food and products we enjoy daily.
The podcast covers:
- What are pollinators and why are they so important?
- What threatens pollinators and what can you do to help?
- Why should solar energy supporters care about pollinators?
- How can renewable energy goals align with the needs of pollinators?
To download or listen to the entire podcast episode, click here.